Welcome to Primary Care Pages (PCP), a dedicated portal for General Practitioners. Please register an account with us to access our one-stop resource hub.
Thank you for visiting the Primary Care Pages. Please proceed to log in with your Member ID and password.
Primary Care Pages is enabled with 2FA.
Click here to set up.
Overview of primary care sector
Overview of how AIC can support you in primary care
Find out how these schemes can support your practice
Keep current on issues impacting your practice
One-stop resource for IT solution
Find out how these models can support your practice
Look here for opportunities to equip and collaborate
Quick links to access the portals
An one-stop resource page on COVID 19
Clinical guidelines and resources for holistic care
Care services for your patient
Managing pandemic situations in general practice
Materials to value-add your engagement with patients
Important information impacting your practice
Stay tune with latest primary care updates
Useful primary care articles catered for you
Checkout the latest buzz on primary care deals here
A consolidation of events and trainings organised just for you
For enquiry, feedback and compliment
Update of General Practitioners' particulars
Onsite training for related Primary Care schemes/models
For IDAPE accessor to update particulars
To list your clinic in Singapore Silver Pages
For IDAPE accessor to withdraw from IDAPE
Search for medical support and services
As per the MOH press release on 4 May 2021 (click here to view), mandating the use of TraceTogether Token or App for all and MOH Circular 51/2021, the implementation of TraceTogether-only SafeEntry (TT-only SE) for all healthcare institutions, including GP clinics, has now been brought forward by two weeks from 1 June 2021 to 17 May 2021 (Annex A). The widespread use of TraceTogether will help enhance coverage, allowing for easier, quicker and more accurate early identification of close contacts of COVID-19 cases and strengthen contract tracing, and prevent community spread. All GP clinics are required to deploy the SafeEntry Gateway (SEGW) Box or App, from 15 June 2021 to support TT-only SE. This email provides more details on the application and deployment of the SEGW.
2. There are two types of SEGWs that you can deploy; SEGW Box or SEGW App. The SEGW works with TraceTogether App or Token, and it facilitates a more convenient check-in experience for patients/ visitors and helps users find out when their Token is out of battery. It only requires the TraceTogether App or Token to be brought within 1-25cm of range to detect Bluetooth signals for check-in, i.e. tap and go. Please note that the deployment of SEGW will be one of the contact tracing requirements1 for all healthcare institutions, including GP clinics, from 15 June 2021.
1 Failure to comply with contact tracing requirements may be liable for an offence under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, with a fine not exceeding $10,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months, or both, for first time offenders. Higher penalties of a fine of up to $20,000, imprisonment of up to twelve months, or both, may apply for subsequent offences.
GP Clinics using PRPP with SafeEntry Integration
3. GP clinics on board PRPP with SafeEntry integration must also comply to the mandatory TT-only SE requirements and deploy the SEGW App or Box, from 15 June 2021 to support TT-only SE (This supersedes the previous MOH Circular 47/2021). After the deployment of SEGW App/Box, clinic staff no longer need to visually sight the TraceTogether App or Token. Please refer to Table 1 for more details.
4. Kindly note that your clinic's PRPP QR code is still the primary mode of check-in. SE check-in via PRPP captures the individual's location, while the use of the TraceTogether App/Token by patients/visitors to tap and go on the SEGW will allow them to be alerted if they have been in contact with COVID-19 patients.
5. Please ensure that your clinic's PRPP account has been successfully integrated with SafeEntry for accurate data capture (please refer to 'Chapter 3 - Integration with SafeEntry' in the PRPP User Guide for an in-depth guide on how to integrate your PRPP account with SafeEntry).
GP Clinics not using PRPP with SafeEntry Integration
6. GP Clinics not using PRPP with SafeEntry integration are required to comply with the mandatory TT-only SE requirements from 17 May 2021 and deploy the SEGW App or Box, from 15 June 2021 to support TT-only SE. Please refer to Table 1 for more details.
Table 1: Guide for clinics to be TT-only SE ready from 17 May 2021
Important information to note
7. You may start applying for the SEGW Box or start using the App version of SEGW from today. Each clinic is entitled to one free SEGW box. To apply for the free SEGW Box, please go to safeentry.gov.sg/login and log in with your SE Business account. If you face other issues, you may refer to the FAQs on how to apply, or contact the helpdesk if you face issues during application (link to helpdesk is embedded in application portal). Please apply for the SEGW Box early as it takes up to 2 weeks from application to delivery. If you do not wish to apply for the Box and instead wish to deploy the App version of the SEGW, you may upgrade and then turn on the feature in the SE (Business) App. Please refer to the Table 2 below for specifications.
8. For more information on SEGW, including FAQs and how to appeal for more SEGW Box, User Guides and new posters on SEGW, please visit go.gov.sg/gateway-overview.
Table 2: Specifications for SEGW Box and App
SEGW on SE (Business) App
Device Setup Guide
Device Application Guide