Community Care-GP Partnership Training Award


The Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) and Ministry of Health (MOH) are pleased to announce that the Community Care-GP Partnership Training Award is now open for application. This award will fund the course fees for general practitioners (GPs) taking the GDPM, GDGM and GDFM — programmes that are relevant to the needs of the Community Care sector. 

MOH will co-fund 70% of the course fees under this award, while Community Care institutions that qualify for the Community Silver Trust may tap on this grant to sponsor the remaining 30%.

Our Partners

  • Partner
  • Partner
  • Partner
  • Partner
  • Partner
Contact Us

No. 5 Maxwell Road, #10-00 Tower Block, MND Complex, Singapore 069110
GP Helpline: +65 6632 1199 | Email:

Connect with us
A portal by:


Copyright © 2019 Agency for Integrated Care. All Rights Reserved.